To all the people who know random trivia about the French Navy in the 1990s, and to everyone willing to search something up on Wikipedia, and for anyone that feels vaguely sentimental about this class or our blogs:
-.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / --- ..- .-. / .-.. .- ... - / -.-. .-. -.-- / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / --- ..- .-. / . - . .-. -. .- .-.. / ... .. .-.. . -. -.-. . .-.-.-
-.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / --- ..- .-. / .-.. .- ... - / -.-. .-. -.-- / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / --- ..- .-. / . - . .-. -. .- .-.. / ... .. .-.. . -. -.-. . .-.-.-
Beep boop boop beep beep beep boop beep beep. The death of Morse code is synonymous with the death of 2018 fall non-fiction writing blogs.
ReplyDeleteI am too lazy to figure out what the Morse code means, as I have trouble distinguishing individual letters some times. Such as when you write -.-. , I am not sure if it is -.- (k) .(e), or -(t).(e)-.(n). Whatever the case I find it interesting, and I think this message is a "goodbye" to the nonfic blogs.
ReplyDelete